Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not too much happening!

Marianne has been gone with her Dad for about 3 weeks now and still has just under 13 days left before she is home. Unfortunately all the stuff that I had planned to accomplish while she was away...mostly....has yet to be done as I am just finding it hard to be "in the mood" to really do anything without her here to take care of! On the plus side we are pretty much set for Marianne's 5th birthday party when she gets home! All we have left to do is buy pinata candy, plates, cups and things to munch...and to order the cake which I think Grandma and I are going to stop by Susie's Cakery here in Coopersville this Thursday before her next chemo treatment, and see what they might be able to do for us. Then it's just a matter of setting up when the day comes! Then two weekends after her party it's out for the 75th annual Munn family reunion! It's hard to believe my family has been getting together every year for 75 years! After that hopefully things will calm down a bit! At some point we plan on making a trip to Binder Park Zoo this summer. Marianne has a kindred spirit in my cousin Amanda who happens to work there...They both love animals with a passion and I am excited to see them together talking about the animals! That is it for now...It's time for me to take a nap I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog